November 22, 2022 0 Comments
The electric soldering iron is an important tool for electronic production and electrical repair, and from common electronic home appliance repairs to electronic integrated circuits and chips, soldering stations are used as welding tools. What is the difference between soldering station and soldering iron?
In essence, the soldering station is a kind of advanced electric soldering iron, which is just a new welding tool that appeared due to the development requirements of welding technology during the development of electronic welding, so many people now call the soldering station an electric soldering iron. Which is better, a soldering station or a soldering iron? Let's take a look at the relevant knowledge of soldering stations and electric soldering irons!
Soldering iron: The electric soldering iron in the general sense is what we call a single-handle electric soldering iron. There are internal heating electric irons, external heating electric irons, and temperature-adjustable electric irons. In terms of materials, there are wooden handle electric irons, plastic handle electric irons, etc.
The composition of the electric soldering iron: The electric soldering iron is composed of (handle),(connecting rod),(spring clip),(soldering iron core, soldering iron tip) and other parts!
Soldering station: A soldering station is a manual tool commonly used in electronic micro-soldering processes. It melts two workpieces by applying heat to the solder (usually tin wire).
The composition of the soldering station: console, handle (composed of insulating material, heating core and soldering iron tip), and soldering iron frame.
1. Thermal efficiency. The thermal efficiency of the constant temperature soldering station is relatively high, the thermal efficiency can reach about 80%, and the electric soldering iron generally does not exceed 50%.
2. Energy consumption. The energy consumption of the constant temperature soldering station is relatively low, because when the adjusted temperature is reached, it will not be reheated, and the corresponding energy consumption is low. In other words, for the same welding effect, the soldering station consumes less electricity.
3. Temperature, the soldering station can quickly increase (decrease) the temperature of the soldering iron. The work efficiency of workers is higher.
4. Long service lifetime.The temperature of the soldering station is controlled and will not rise indefinitely, so the service lifetime of the soldering station is relatively high.
5. Safety, the handle voltage of the soldering station is only 24 volts of AC, which is a safe voltage, and generally there will be no electric shock.
6. Anti-static, the soldering station has anti-static function, but the electric soldering iron generally does not.
In essence, the soldering station is also a kind of electric soldering iron. It is just a new welding tool that appeared due to the development requirements of welding technology during the development of electronic welding. Therefore, many people still call the soldering station an electric soldering iron. The soldering station has been greatly developed, there are many brands, and the function has been greatly developed! If you often solder on a desktop of repair, we recommend using a soldering station.
1. The soldering station has a power switch, turn it on when it is in use, and turn it off when it is not in use.
2. There is an indicator light. If you forget to turn off the soldering station, you can clearly see whether the soldering station is still working a few meters away.
3. With the function of constant temperature and temperature adjustment, the tip of the soldering iron is not easy to burn out and has a long service lifetime.
4. Increase/decrease temperature faster. It is no problem to desolder the electrolytic capacitors on the mobile phone and computer motherboard. A soldering station can be used as a 30W soldering iron or as a 60W soldering iron. The advantage of ordinary soldering irons is that they are portable, not expensive. The disadvantage is that the requirements for the operator's welding skills are relatively high, and it is difficult to repair mobile phones or computers. If you know how to use a soldering iron, it will be easy to use a soldering station, but if you have been using a soldering station, you may not be able to use a soldering iron.
November 17, 2022 0 Comments
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …